Focused Clinical Trials
Pure Green Pharmaceuticals engages in research and conducts clinical trials using a two-pronged approach.
First, our IRB-approved phase II pilot trials provide data for submission to regulatory authorities such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Trials currently underway include:
- Pharmacokinetics trials
- Diabetic neuropathic pain
- Menstrual related pain
- Osteoarthritis knee pain
Second, double-blind randomized phase 2 pivotal trials of our sublingual tablet formulations will be enrolled to demonstrate the safety and efficacy of our products after FDA approves an IND.
You can access a detailed list of Pure Green Pharmaceuticals’ clinical studies, posted on www.ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Pain Study Using a CBD and THC Sublingual Tablet
- Low Dose of Cannabidiol (CBD) to Treat Mild to Moderate Musculoskeletal Pain
- Sublingual Tablets With Cannabinoid Combinations for the Treatment of Dysmenorrhea
- The Use of a Water Soluble Under the Tongue (Sublingual) CBD Tablet for Treating Pain Associated With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy